Thursday, February 9, 2012

Individual 7 Lay Dip - Big Party Hit ( Pinterest Inspired)


I have always made 7 layer dip for parties but with my new Pinterest.com love - I discovered these from my fellow blogger  The Girl Who Ate Everything ( amazing site by the way).  Here is my regular old 7 layer dip with a new twist - Individual 7 Layer dips ( I used small tumblers I got for 99c at Fred Meyer) 






Individual 7 Layer Dip: 


1 16 oz can refried beans
1/4 cup water 
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 pint sour cream 
2 Tbls mayo
1/2 package taco seasoning package
1/2 package  dry ranch dressing mix
3 ripe avocados ( or 1 1/2 cups guacamole ) 
2 chopped roma tomatoes ( 1 cup) 
1 can ( 2 cup) sliced black olives
1 bunch sliced green onions


1 bag of corn chips 


1.  Mix 1/4 cup water with refried beans - set aside
2. Mix sour cream, ranch, taco seasoning and dry ranch together - set aside 
( This is a picture of a double batch but a good idea of what i used) 

3.  Mash avocado, guacamole about 1 1/2 cups - set aside
4. Slice onions, black olives, tomatoes, cheese 

5. Layer individual dips in mini cups - I wipe with a paper towel after each layer to keep clean. Order - Beans, taco sauce mix, avocado, cheese, tomatoes, olives onions - one chip for display 




No comments:

Post a Comment